ACTIVITIES & LOCAL PARTNERS
- Backpacks for Foster Kids - Gateway partners with Olive Crest to donate 100 backpacks full of school supplies to local foster kids.
- Coffee Oasis - We help this coffee roasting and cafe business support youth programs that reach out to "at-risk" youth.
- Community Meals - Gateway provides a free lunch three Saturdays a month to help people stretch their food dollars.
- Family Celebration Team - We need to celebrate life! When a pregnant mother considering an abortion decides to keep her baby, we want to celebrate that with a baby shower! Join the team to help or give toward providing gifts.
- Financial Help - We assist those in need with utilities, gas vouchers, and food.
- For the Children (Royal Family Kids Camp) - Our volunteers run an awesome five-day summer camp for abused, abandoned, and neglected children in the foster care system.
- Holiday Food Boxes - Thanksgiving and Christmas food boxes are given to families struggling to make ends meet.
- Life Matters - In a variety of ways, we help young pregnant women, single mothers, and foster families. Join our Life Matters Team or donate to this fund (select "Life Matters" in the Fund dropdown list).
- Pregnancy Resource Services - We partner with this outreach to help young pregnant women.
- Scarlet Road - We partner with this outreach to help women escape sexual exploitation and sex trafficking. We do this by offering financial support, a place for them to meet, and volunteers.
- Senior Assisted Living - Assisted living options for low-income elders.
- Severe Weather Shelter - Our volunteer team opens our building to those in need on nights with extreme weather conditions.
- Warm Clothing & Food Drives - We partner with Fishline to provide warm clothes and food for low-income families.
- Western Washington Coalition for Life (WWCFL) - We partner with WWCFL, an organization which takes a peaceful pro-life stand through witness and prayer, and coordinates the local 40 Days for Life campaign, 40 Days for Life-365 program, Sidewalk Advocates for Life, and Life Runners.
Gateway is helping plant a new church!
Jesus said, "Go and make disciples." Paul and the other disciples lived out this command by planting churches.
Gateway wants to continue obeying this great commission globally, locally, and now, regionally. We are very excited to partner with Pastor Beth Backes to plant The Table in south Seattle.
Dr. Beth comes with a wealth of background and church experience. She and her husband, Greg, have put together a great team to launch this effort in one of the most diverse neighborhoods in the entire country. People from all over the world live within a few miles of this church plant. The team senses God's clear call, much prayer has gone into the launch, and Gateway stands ready to help in whatever way we can.
Please pray regularly for this new church plant!
Kabir and Prisha came to faith when John, a missionary from the U.S., showed the Jesus Film in their village in India.
John tried to connect them with other believers in their area, but there are no other known believers or churches in their region. He tried to get them a Bible, but there is no translation in their native language…and neither of them can read.
John is only in their area once a month because there are so few missionaries for so many people, so they are simply going to have to wait for John to come back.
In the meantime, the villagers are upset with them about their newfound faith. They have threatened to kick them out of the village if they don’t come back to the Hindu temple to worship. If that happens, they’ll lose their friends, their family, and their livelihood. They are frightened and confused.
THAT is the reality in many Unreached People Groups (UPGs).
Pray with us as we engage with three of the 7,000 UPGs in the world today: the Wolof of Senegal, the Basque of Spain, and certain people groups living in the Garhwal and Ladakh regions of North India.
OUR GOAL is to see a viable and reproducing indigenous church raised up in each of these three UPGs.
Though the focus of our Global Missions efforts is on Unreached People Groups, we know that people in our church have other missions-related passions. We try to honor what God has put on those people's hearts, while keeping our focus on the UPGs.
Some of the opportunities include short-term medical clinics, student trekking trips, and women's hygiene training trips.
Learn more about being part of a team.
INDIA EYEGLASS TRIP
SENEGAL MISSION TRIP
We are honored to partner with so many effective, committed, obedient, quality missionaries and organizations all across the world who are carrying out the Great Commission. These people are an
extension of our church and we come alongside them and their families to
encourage, support, pray for, and cheer them on.
- Bones & Connie Anderson
Youth With A Mission - Asia (Poulsbo-based)
- Brock & Nancy Baker
Impact Alliance (Poulsbo-based)
- Ron & Ruth Berger
Youth for Christ - Worldwide
- Paul & Carol Bramsen
CMML Radio/TV - Muslims
- Jon & Bev Cooper
CRU - Family Life (California-based)
- Bruce & Christy Graham
Frontier Missions - Pasadena HQ Leadership
- Thang & Jennifer Pham
CRU - University of Washington Campus
- Bill & Sonia Shaw
Assemblies of God - D. R. Congo, Africa
- Steve & Genia Silberman
Alternative Missions - Cofradia, Mexico
- Jim & Sally Thurston
Hope Inspire Love
- Joseph and Mary*
- Mike & Lucy*
Senegal, Wolof (nationals)
- Rusty & Maureen*
Media Strategies - North Africa
- SE Asia
- Oscar & Nadine*
- SE Asia
- Andrew and Lisa*
*Names have been changed for security purposes.
We realize not everyone can be a missionary or go on a short-term team, but everyone can give to support the work of the Lord through missions. Consider making an impact for Christ through regular gifts to missions.
Our missions ministries are funded ONLY from designated donations from people like you. (Nothing comes from the church budget.)
Click here and select Missions from the drop-down box.