If you are interested in applying for a position at a Gateway Fellowship ministry, please complete the application below and email it to HR ([email protected]). Be sure to also include your resume and cover letter in the email.
Learning Center Director
Job Status: Full-Time
Benefits: Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Job Overview: We are looking to hire a qualified Learning Center Director to manage our day-to-day operations, as well as establish and sustain a positive learning environment for children. You will oversee the coordination of education programs that comply with local and federal regulations, ensure that facilities are maintained, manage and support a complement of daycare staff, and manage the center's financial affairs.
- Must be at least 21 years of age, with 2-3 years of childcare managerial experience.
- Have knowledge of child development as evidenced by professional reference, education, experience, and on-the-job performance.
- Comply with local, state, and federal laws governing childcare.
- Able to meet the STARS requirement and be listed in the state training and registry system (STARS).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time-management skills.
Education level: You must have a minimum of 45 credits in Early Childhood Education; or an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in ECE.
Experience: Have at least two years’ experience working with children the same age level as the center serves.