ACTIVITIES & LOCAL PARTNERS
- Backpacks for Foster Kids - Gateway partners with Olive Crest to donate 100 backpacks full of school supplies to local foster kids.
- Coffee Oasis - We help this coffee roasting and cafe business support youth programs that reach out to "at-risk" youth.
- Community Meals - Gateway provides a free lunch three Saturdays a month to help people stretch their food dollars.
- Financial Help - We assist those in need with rent, utilities, gas vouchers, and lodging.
- Holiday Food Boxes - Thanksgiving and Christmas food baskets are given to families struggling to make ends meet.
- Royal Family Kids Camp - Our volunteers run an awesome five-day summer camp for abused, abandoned, and neglected children in the foster care system.
- Scarlet Road - We partner with this outreach to help women escape sexual exploitation and sex trafficking. We do this by offering financial support, a place for them to meet, and volunteers.
- Severe Weather Shelter - Our volunteer team opens our building to those in need on nights with extreme weather conditions.
- Warm Clothing & Food Drives - We partner with Fishline to provide warm clothes and food for low-income families.
Gateway is helping plant a new church!
Planting a church is one of the wildest adventures I have ever said “yes” to. God called me into pastoral ministry and He has been preparing me to be a lead pastor of our church plant.
We started a home church in Lynden, WA in the fall of 2018 with the dream and vision of multiplying home churches in our area. We meet every Thursday night in our home where we share a meal, have someone teach, hang out, and pray together. God is bringing people from all walks of life who are in different parts of their faith journey. We have the incredible privilege of opening our home to love them.
Please pray for this exciting work!
Kabir and Prisha came to faith when John, a missionary from the U.S., showed the Jesus Film in their village in India.
John tried to connect them with other believers in their area, but there are no other known believers or churches in their region. He tried to get them a Bible, but there is no translation in their native language…and neither of them can read.
John is only in their area once a month because there are so few missionaries for so many people, so they are simply going to have to wait for John to come back.
In the meantime, the villagers are upset with them about their newfound faith. They have threatened to kick them out of the village if they don’t come back to the Hindu temple to worship. If that happens, they’ll lose their friends, their family, and their livelihood. They are frightened and confused.
THAT is the reality in many Unreached People Groups (UPGs).
Pray with us as we engage with three of the 7,000 UPGs in the world today: the Wolof of Senegal, the Basque of Spain, and the Garhwali people of Northern India.
Though the focus of our Global Missions efforts is on Unreached People Groups, we know that people in our church have other missions-related passions. We try to honor what God has put on those people's hearts, while keeping our focus on the UPGs.
Some of the opportunities include short-term medical clinics, student trekking trips, and women's hygiene training trips.
If you'd like to be part of a team, click here.
We are honored to partner with so many effective, committed, obedient, quality missionaries and organizations all across the world who are carrying out the Great Commission. These people are an
extension of our church and we come alongside them and their families to
encourage, support, pray for, and cheer them on.
- Bones & Connie Anderson
Youth With A Mission - Asia (Poulsbo-based)
- Brock & Nancy Baker
Impact Alliance (Poulsbo-based)
- Ron & Ruth Berger
Youth for Christ - Worldwide
- Paul & Carol Bramsen
CMML Radio/TV - Muslims
- Jon & Bev Cooper
CRU - Family Life (Arkansas-based)
- Bruce & Christy Graham
Frontier Missions - Pasadena HQ Leadership
- Thang & Jennifer Pham
CRU - University of Washington Campus
- Bill & Sonia Shaw
Assemblies of God - D. R. Congo, Africa
- Steve & Gena Silberman
Alternative Missions - Cofradia, Mexico
- Jim & Sally Thurston
Hope Inspire Love
- Mike & Lucy*
Senegal, Wolof (nationals)
- Rick & Anna*
- Rusty & Maureen*
Media Strategies - North Africa
- Joseph and Mary*
*Names have been changed for security purposes.
We realize not everyone can be a missionary or go on a short-term team, but everyone can give to support the work of the Lord through missions. Consider making an impact for Christ through regular gifts to missions.
Our missions ministries are funded ONLY from designated donations from people like you. (Nothing comes from the church budget.)