This gathering meets in the main auditorium and includes the worship band and contemporary songs of worship. As we are observing the guidelines for indoor faith-based gatherings, our seating is limited and online registration is encouraged.
For clarification, registration information is not shared with any organization. It will not be used for contact tracing or any other purpose. It is only to manage the gathering limitations established by the state of Washington.
Please make note of the following important details:
- Doors will open 20 minutes prior to each gathering time.
- At the start of the gathering time, any unclaimed seats will be available to anyone waiting for a seat.
- You will be ushered to your reserved seat and families will be seated together. (There is no childcare and no "Cry Room").
- Please bring and wear your own face covering (not under age 2; ages 2, 3 and 4 are optional).
- We are following all social distancing guidelines.
- Sanitizing stations are available at each entrance and exit.
- Signage has been placed throughout the building to remind everyone of our safety protocols.
- Our coffee service and seating areas in the lobby will be temporarily suspended.
- Restrooms will be open, with a limit of two people at a time (of course, there are considerations for families and those needing assistance).
- At this time, we are discouraging lingering after the gatherings.
- We have clearly identified “entrance” and “exit” doors for each meeting space.
At this time, Traditions is gathering with the Contemporary gathering in the Auditorium at 9:00am.
12:30PM Gateway Español
Hablas español? Tenemos un servicio para ti! Acompáñanos los Domingos a las 12:30 en el Pearson Fellowship Hall. Nuestro servicio es casual y contemporáneo. Ven a disfrutar un tiempo de alabanza, predicación y convivio. Nuestra visión es convivir, crecer y compartir. Ven tal y como eres!
Do you speak Spanish? We have a gathering for you! Join us Sundays at 12:30 in the Pearson Fellowship Hall for a time of worship, preaching and fellowship. Our service is casual and contemporary, so come just as you are!
Join us as we dive into what the Bible “really” says. We’ll be doing some “myth busting” and bringing solid teaching to some issues that we all grapple with in our culture.
Groups at Gateway are how we help people move from sitting in rows to getting into circles where we can discover how to follow Jesus and help others do the same. We encourage everyone to find a group to be a part of!