To become an official member of Gateway, a person must:
- Have personally received Jesus Christ as Savior
- Attend an orientation class
- Make written application
- Be interviewed by a church leader
- Have application approved the Board of Elders
- Be presented to the church as a new member
Orientation classes are scheduled periodically. Be sure to watch the Sunday program for upcoming classes.
Voting membership is available to those 16 years of age and older. Those below that age may be received as non-voting members.
We would love to help you take this next step! Send us an email and we'll help you get started.