What is Girls Ministries?
- Winning girls, from kindergarten through middle-school, to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance.
- Developing girls spiritually and mentally by teaching them to obey God’s commands.
- Providing encouragement, support and accountability through lasting Christian relationships.
- Providing an environment for girls to develop their gifts and abilities.
- Acquainting them with the Great Commission of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Girls Ministries meets Wednesday at 6.30 pm in the Gateway Christian School building, September through June.
For more information, contact:
Girls Ministries Leader Shelly Eaton
Registration is a TWO STEP process.
Be sure to click the link in your email to complete the registration
for EACH child participating.
Click here to register your child(ren) for the 2018/2019 year.
Questions? Please contact Amanda McDonald at 360.394.4168 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Leader Tools: Special Event Form – fill out and return 2 weeks before your planned event.