Join us for Snowblast 2018 from February 16-19, 2018 at Tall Timber Ranch in Leavenworth, WA. We'll have a weekend of worship, fellowship, fun, cabins, and SNOW!
Be sure to sign up quickly because registration closes once we reach capacity.
Early Bird registration until January 31: $240
Standard registration February 1 and later: $260
Click here to register!
Want more information?
• Friday, Feb 16 @ 11:15 am
• We leave at noon sharp
• Monday, February 19 @ 6 pm (weather & traffic
• We’re staying at Tall Timber Ranch
27875 White River RD, Leavenworth, WA 98826
www.talltimber.org (509) 763-3127
***Cell service is very limited until the students visit Leavenworth***
WHAT TO BRING
(Remember, we’ll be in the mountains!)
• Bible, pen, and journal
• Sleeping bag & pillow
• Warm clothes, extra socks, sneakers, snow coat, snow pants, snow cap, & gloves
• Towel, toiletries, & a flashlight
• Prescription medications in their original bottle (see Medical Policy)
• Spending money in Leavenworth and lunch on Monday on the way home
• A good attitude and willingness to comply with your leader
• Dress code clothing (We ask that you wear modest clothing. You will be asked to change your clothes if they are too revealing.)
These items will be taken away and given back to you at the end of camp:
• Personal listening devices, tablets, games, etc.
• Over-the-counter drugs
These items will be taken away AND you will be sent home—no questions asked
• Weapons of any sorts
DRIVING DIRECTIONS to Tall Timber
• Take Highway 2 East from Everett to the Lake Wenatchee turn-off, which is 20 miles east of the Steven’s Pass summit.
• Take Highway 207 around Lake Wenatchee for 10.4 mi. to the far end and turn right onto the White River Road.
• Camp is 6 miles up the White River Road.