Growth Group Facilitators
Community. Doing “life together.” Growing closer to God and neighbor. You’ve experienced it and now it is time to facilitate the journey with others. Growth group facilitators are responsible for providing their groups with vision, direction, and support to help them experience the community we were designed to experience.
Requirements to become a Growth Group Facilitator
We try to keep it simple. While it takes more than breathing, it doesn't require a Ph.D. in facilitating. Here’s what you need to know:
- Have a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ (preferably for two years or more)
- Recognize the Bible as the authority for their lives • Have growth group experience (preferably)
- Be a member of Gateway Fellowship (a first-time facilitator can be a regular attender, headed toward membership)
- Have the time, emotional capacity, and moral discernment to facilitate a group
- Select & lead your group in serving.
- Lead the group by facilitating the group meeting, monitoring its health and duration, and promoting participation among group members
- Commit to engage in leadership development opportunities provided by the church
- Identify and develop a qualified apprentice and embrace apprentice leader development as a measure of success
Topics I can use to facilitate
We have a list of approved resources for checkout or you can purchase them for you to keep. Click here to see what titles are currently approved. We also have multiple titles in the Beth Moore series.
Becoming a Growth Group Facilitator
Send us a quick note about who you are and the potential type of group you wish to facilitate and we will chat with you more: